As the most commonly used mechanical equipment for meat processing enterprises, the vacuum tumbler is mainly used to tumble and marinate the processed meat such as beef, mutton, chicken, pork, and fish under vacuum state. The commercial vacuum tumbler can not only increase the speed of condiments entering the meat, and keep the moisture in the meat to the maximum, but also achieve the purpose of making the meat fresh and tender.
Table of Contents
Structure of vacuum meat tumbler
The vacuum tumbler has a simple structure and is mainly composed of a frame, a roller, a reducer, a vacuum pump, a chain drive, and control appliances. The whole machine is made of stainless steel and has a compact structure.
Both ends of the drum adopt a spinning capping structure, which can increase the space for beating in the drum and make the effect of rolling products even. The internal rolling teeth of the vacuum meat tumbler machine are spiral rolling teeth, which can be used for the rolling of various products.
The vacuum pump is a water circulation vacuum pump, which can avoid product contamination. The vacuum tumbler marinator adopts advanced manufacturing technology, has the characteristics of frequency conversion, automation, adjustable speed, low noise, reliable performance, simple operation, and higher efficiency.
How does the commercial vacuum tumbler work?
- Feeding of the tumbler: Turn on the vacuum pump, and when it reaches a certain negative pressure, connect the suction pipe to suction. Or you can open the cover and add materials manually.
- Use a vacuum pump to vacuum the interior of the tumbler and keep a certain degree of vacuum in the tumbler.
- Set and control the running time. The meat tumbler marinator has a special time setting button, which can be set according to different needs. Make it play the greatest efficiency. There are different ways to set the time from seconds to hours.
- We can set the rolling time on the control panel. There will be a certain interval when the tumbler is working, which can be customized according to different needs. The interval time and working time of the vacuum tumbler can be set separately, and they have independent control buttons.
- Turn the knob on the control panel to “Run”, and the vacuum pump and inflation knob to “On”, and the machine starts to run in the set mode.
- After the work is over, stop the work of the tumbler. Turn the knob on the control panel to the stop position. If the working time is set, the machine will automatically stop running when the working time is up.
- After the pressure inside and outside the drum of the vacuum meat tumbler is balanced, rotate the drum to discharge the material. Then clean the equipment and use a professional cleaning agent with water for cleaning.
Precautions for using the meat vacuum tumbler machine
1.Every time the vacuum tumbler is finished, the bottom valve of the vacuum oil-water separator should be opened to drain the accumulated water. Remove the vacuum suction and clean the oil-water separator of the vacuum pump to ensure the smooth flow of the vacuum pipeline.
2. The vacuum pump should be stopped once a month to check the oil contamination. If the oil in the vacuum pump has been contaminated, the oil should be changed in time. Before changing the oil, the pump must run forward for 15 minutes without load, let the oil heat up and stop the pump, unscrew the oil plug to drain the dirty oil, and then clean the pump with some new oil before injecting new oil.
3. Check the oil level of the reducer frequently. If the oil level is found to be lower than 1/2 of the oil window height, add 30# mechanical oil in time. The electrical control box of the vacuum tumbler must be firmly grounded to ensure electrical safety.