As the most commonly used mechanical equipment for meat processing enterprises, the vacuum tumbler is mainly used to tumble and marinate processed meat such as beef, mutton, chicken, pork, and fish under a vacuum state.
The commercial vacuum tumbler can not only increase the speed of condiments entering the meat, and keep the moisture in the meat to the maximum, but also achieve the purpose of making the meat fresh and tender.
Structure of vacuum tumbler marinator
The vacuum tumbler marinator has a simple structure and is mainly composed of a frame, a roller, a reducer, a vacuum pump, a chain drive, and control appliances. The whole machine is made of stainless steel and has a compact structure.
Both ends of the drum adopt a spinning capping structure, which can increase the space for beating in the drum and make the effect of rolling products even. The internal rolling teeth of the vacuum meat tumbler machine are spiral rolling teeth, which can be used for the rolling of various products.
The vacuum pump is a water circulation vacuum pump, which can avoid product contamination. The vacuum tumbler marinator adopts advanced manufacturing technology and has the characteristics of frequency conversion, automation, adjustable speed, low noise, reliable performance, simple operation, and higher efficiency.
How does the commercial vacuum tumbler work?
Feeding of the tumbler
Turn on the vacuum pump, and when it reaches a certain negative pressure, connect the suction pipe to the suction. Or you can open the cover and add materials manually.
Use a vacuum pump to vacuum the interior of the tumbler and keep a certain degree of vacuum in the tumbler.
Setting and controlling the running time
The meat tumbler marinator has a special time setting button, which can be set according to different needs. Make it play with the greatest efficiency. There are different ways to set the time from seconds to hours.
Setting the rolling time on the control panel
There will be a certain interval when the tumbler is working, which can be customized according to different needs. The interval time and working time of the vacuum tumbler can be set separately, and they have independent control buttons.
Turn the knob on the control panel to “Run”, and the vacuum pump and inflation knob to “On”, and the machine starts to run in the set mode.
Turning the knob on the control panel to the stop position
After the work is over, stop the work of the tumbler. Turn the knob on the control panel to the stop position. If the working time is set, the machine will automatically stop running when the working time is up.
Cleaning the equipment
After the pressure inside and outside the drum of the vacuum meat tumbler is balanced, rotate the drum to discharge the material. Then clean the equipment and use a professional cleaning agent with water for cleaning.
Parameters of meat vacuum tumbler machine
|Body length (mm)
What size vacuum meat tumbler machine do you want for your production needs? In our company, we have up to 9 different models of vacuum meat tumbler marinators for sale. You can choose according to your own needs. If you are interested, please feel free to contact us.
In addition, we have a vacuum packaging machine that can be used to package marinated meats. The vacuum packaging design maximizes the shelf life of the meat.
Benefits of using a vacuum tumbler machine
- This innovative device offers unparalleled marinating efficiency, drastically reducing marination time while intensifying flavor infusion.
- By creating a vacuum-sealed environment, the tumbler marinator ensures optimal penetration of marinades, resulting in tender, flavorful meats, and vegetables. This process not only enhances taste but also preserves the natural juices, making meals succulent and mouthwatering.
- Moreover, the convenience and versatility of the vacuum tumbler machine make it an indispensable asset for seasoned chefs alike. Say goodbye to lengthy marinating periods and welcome a new era of flavor-enhancing, time-saving culinary adventures with this cutting-edge kitchen companion.
Precautions for using the meat tumbler marinator
- Every time the vacuum tumbler is finished, the bottom valve of the vacuum oil-water separator should be opened to drain the accumulated water. Remove the vacuum suction and clean the vacuum pump’s oil-water separator to ensure the vacuum pipeline’s smooth flow.
- The vacuum pump should be stopped once a month to check the oil contamination. If the oil in the vacuum pump has been contaminated, the oil should be changed in time. Before changing the oil, the pump must run forward for 15 minutes without load, let the oil heat up and stop the pump, unscrew the oil plug to drain the dirty oil, and then clean the pump with some new oil before injecting new oil.
- Check the oil level of the reducer frequently. If the oil level is found to be lower than 1/2 of the oil window height, add 30# mechanical oil in time. The electrical control box of the vacuum tumbler must be firmly grounded to ensure electrical safety.