The crispy chicken fillet production line is a set of specially designed production plants for making crispy chicken fillets or chicken nuggets. The raw materials for making chicken fillet is the whole chicken breast. This fried chicken breast plant is mainly composed of the vacuum tumbler, chicken fillet cutting machine, paste battering machine, bread crumbs coating machine, and frying machine.
Table of contents
- chicken fillet vs chicken breast
- How to make fried chicken fillets with the chicken fillet production line?
- Main features of this crisp chicken fillet production line
chicken fillet vs chicken breast
Chicken fillet and chicken breast are actually inclusive. This is because chicken fillets are usually strips of chicken cut from a whole piece of the chicken breast through a stripper. Large chunks of chicken breast cannot usually be made directly into food but must be further processed into fried chicken nuggets, fried chicken fillets, and popcorn chicken.
How to make fried chicken fillets with the chicken fillet production line?
The production process using the crispy chicken production line mainly includes marinating chicken breast, cutting chicken breast into strips, breading with batter, breadcrumbs coating, and frying.
Step 1 To marinate the chicken breast
We can use the vacuum tumbler to stir and marinate the chicken breast pieces. The vacuum state of the tumbler will expand the chicken, salt and other seasonings will soak into the meat, which makes the meat of the chicken breast tender and even taste.
Step 2 To collect the marinated chicken breasts
After the pickling is completed, the vacuum tumbler will reverse, so the pickled materials will be discharged from the barrel. We can use a manual cart to hold the marinated chicken breasts. The bottom of this stainless steel feeder has wheels for easy movement.
Step 3 Manually thread the marinated chicken breast
The processing of fried chicken fillet can take the form of skewers and without skewers. Because the fried chicken fillet that is processed in large quantities is generally sold because we can manually thread the chicken breast.
Place the marinated chicken on this stainless steel board, and then manually skewer large pieces of chicken breast with stainless steel or bamboo skewers.
Step 4 Chicken fillets forming
The chicken fillet forming machine can replace a lot of manual labor and automatically cut the chicken breast into a fixed shape. Moreover, users can change different molds to make fried chicken fillets of different shapes.
Step 5 Paste battering
Then, we can use the automatic battering machine to evenly coat the surface of the cut chicken fillets with a layer of grout.
Step 6 Bread crumbs coating
Next, we can wrap the chicken fillet soaked in batter with flour or bread crumbs using an automatic coating machine. The chicken fillet that is breaded and fried will be brighter in color.
Step 7 Chicken fillet frying
The last step in making fried chicken fillets using the crispy chicken fillet production line is to use an automatic food fryer to deep frying the breadcrumbs. The frying temperature is 160℃-180℃, and users can set different frying temperatures according to the different materials they make.
Main features of this crisp chicken fillet production line
1. The processing technology of the fried chicken fillet production line is relatively simple, the workers are easy to operate, and the production efficiency is high.
2. The output of this chicken fillet processing plant is 100kg/h, which can actually be even larger. The chicken fillet production line is customized by us for foreign customers. In addition, we can also customize the fried chicken fillet production line with larger output according to the specific needs of customers, such as 150kg/h, 200kg/h, 300kg/h or more.
3. All equipment of this fried chicken breast plant is made of high-quality 304 stainless steel, so it is very resistant to wear and corrosion, has a low failure rate and a long service life, which can create greater benefits for users.